Friday, March 28, 2008
Stand with Tibet - Support the Dalai Lama
After decades of repression, Tibetans are crying out to the world for change. China's leaders are right now making a crucial choice between escalating repression or dialogue that could determine the future of Tibet, and China.
We can affect this historic choice -- China does care about its international reputation. But it will take an avalanche of global people power to get the government's attention. The Dalai Lama, has called for restraint and dialogue: he needs the world's people to support him. Fill out the form below to sign the petition
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (54)
- Stand with Tibet - Support the Dalai Lama
- Bruin, Swart en Indiers moet ook nou jammer sê oor...
- Black racism lifts its evil face in Attridgeville
- Crime destroys our common human-ness
- Just hit my century....!
- Tim du Plessis, the great pretender
- Convicted racist killer play Vodacom rugby
- James Buys' funeral
- Die kind is nie dood nie
- Reëlings ivm die begrafnisdiens van James Buys, Sa...
- Mandoza's case must be investigated
- Close down Reitz for a new free state
- Christian students can make a difference in the mi...
- James Buys, who is the man ?
- Funeral arrangements for Rev James Buys
- James Buys in memoriam
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2007 (51)