Just hit my century not out, in blogging! This one is number 101. So, in an act of gratitude and sheer humility, I will simply congratulate myself and press onward. I started to write, and to write what I like. These days its like a drug, an addiction. Whenever the effects of last fix starts to wane, I crave for this, just to feel the click under my two index fingers. Seriously though, I love the random reflections, the freedom to simply speak(type) your mind and then after action, the satisfaction.
Thanks for those that bothered to comment, for the random visits and honest feedback.
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (54)
- Stand with Tibet - Support the Dalai Lama
- Bruin, Swart en Indiers moet ook nou jammer sê oor...
- Black racism lifts its evil face in Attridgeville
- Crime destroys our common human-ness
- Just hit my century....!
- Tim du Plessis, the great pretender
- Convicted racist killer play Vodacom rugby
- James Buys' funeral
- Die kind is nie dood nie
- Reëlings ivm die begrafnisdiens van James Buys, Sa...
- Mandoza's case must be investigated
- Close down Reitz for a new free state
- Christian students can make a difference in the mi...
- James Buys, who is the man ?
- Funeral arrangements for Rev James Buys
- James Buys in memoriam
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2007 (51)