As our leader, you have showed us the way, paid the price, gave your life. May your soul rest in peace and our memory of you, light the way. To Mrs Angela Buys, children and family, we pray with you for strength and commit to stand with you in Christ Jesus, our Lord.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
James Buys in memoriam
It's with shock and pain that we've recieved the sad news of the passing on of the much admired, Rev James Buys, former moderator of our General Synod. As an astude and strong young churchleader, he led the way in the historic reunification of the two racially seperated churches, the Ned Geref Kerk in Africa and the NG Sendingkerk to form the URCSA, but also the ACSV and the VCS to form UCSA.
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (54)
- Stand with Tibet - Support the Dalai Lama
- Bruin, Swart en Indiers moet ook nou jammer sê oor...
- Black racism lifts its evil face in Attridgeville
- Crime destroys our common human-ness
- Just hit my century....!
- Tim du Plessis, the great pretender
- Convicted racist killer play Vodacom rugby
- James Buys' funeral
- Die kind is nie dood nie
- Reëlings ivm die begrafnisdiens van James Buys, Sa...
- Mandoza's case must be investigated
- Close down Reitz for a new free state
- Christian students can make a difference in the mi...
- James Buys, who is the man ?
- Funeral arrangements for Rev James Buys
- James Buys in memoriam
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2007 (51)